Chiropractor's Guide to Billing and Coding
Get Paid Efficiently
Learn how to reduce rejected claims, minimize risks, and maximize collections in this ebook created in collaboration with the leading Chiropractic EHR software, ChiroTouch, and reimbursement/compliance expert, Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P, CCPC, CCCA.
This guide is a helpful resource for proper and efficient ICD-10 coding.
- Understanding Modifiers and Timed Coding
- Specific to Billers, this section will identify three common misuses of coding, to help with your bottom line regarding X codes, Medicare, and timed treatment.
- The Art and Science of Diagnosis Coding
- Chiropractors and Chiropractic Assistants will benefit from this section by learning about updates to the process and diagnosis primers to ensure your practice is up-to-date.
- Tell Your Story with HCPCS Codes
- Both Chiropractors and Chiropractic Assistants will find this section useful, as it will go over the proper use of “hick-picks” in order to accurately bill for services and supplies for patient care.
About Kathy Mills Chang
Kathy Mills Chang is the founder and CEO of KMC University, the chiropractic reimbursement and compliance experts. As a Certified Medical Compliance Specialist, Certified Chiropractic Professional Coder, and a Certified Clinical Chiropractic Assistant, Kathy is unique in her position to assist chiropractors with increasing revenue while simultaneously reducing risk.
Download Your eBook Now!