2019 ChiroTouch Collegiate Scholarship
REQUIREMENTS, DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY
How do I qualify for the scholarship?
- You must be a full-time, clinic-level chiropractic student enrolled in an accredited chiropractic college program
- You must have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA
- You must be in good clinic standing
- You must maintain enrollment through the academic year
What is the deadline for submission?
Submissions will be accepted beginning August 1, 2019, to October 15, 2019, at 11:59 pm PST.
What is the scholarship award amount?
The ChiroTouch Scholarship award amount is $5,000.00.
What do I submit / How do I submit my application?
Applicants must submit their application at http://www.chirotouch.com/2019-chirotouch-scholarship and include the following as attachments:
- A copy of an approval letter from clinic administration as proof of clinic level and good clinic standing;
- One letter of recommendation, signed by the recommending party;
- Scholarship essay (500-750 words)
If you are unable to submit the form via website, please email all required applicant information (First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Email, Phone Number, and College) and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Your Name - ChiroTouch Scholarship
Who should I ask to write my letter of recommendation?
A letter of recommendation is similar to a professional reference; choose someone who can articulate your strengths and praise your accomplishments such as a teacher, employer or mentor.
Do I need to know anything else?
- The application must be completed in full and submitted by the deadline to be considered.
- All eligibility requirements must be met by the student at the application deadline.
- Applicants must be in good standing throughout the award period.
- Finalists may be required to supply additional personal or professional references.
- Judging is conducted by a committee of ChiroTouch team members including chiropractors.
- Finalist may be asked to provide a photo of themselves, which may be used for promotional purposes.
- The winner may be also asked to join ChiroTouch in-person to receive the scholarship award, with expenses paid by ChiroTouch. The ability to travel is not a requirement of winning.
- If the application or essays are illegible, it will not be considered.
- Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the scholarship committee or the company.
- Immediate family members or dependents of ChiroTouch employees are not eligible to participate.
When will we announce the winner?
The winner will be informed on Monday, December 2, 2019, and will be notified via email and phone. Please note the recipient must provide a valid photo ID to accept the award.
What if I have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as we can.